Join Anayra and Marina on an Adventure of Lifetime
WHEN: Retreat starts on June 19th in Cusco and runs through June 25th ending in Cusco.
WHERE: Cusco, Peru and the Sacred Valley including Machu Picchu
PRICE: Prices begin at $2650 based on double occupancy and $3000 single occupancy
WHAT: This trip will include:
- transportation to and from the airport in Cusco
- transportation and guide to all activities included in the itinerary
- rail ticket to Aguas Clientes (for Machu Picchu)
- entrance ticket to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu with private guide
- 1 stand up paddle board session
- 1 zip lining canopy tour
- one day of cycling in Abra Malaga including bikes and equipment
- Accommodations for seven days, six nights
- All breakfasts
- five yoga sessions
- hiking trough several ancient ruins
- wi-fi at the lodge
This trip will NOT include:
- Flights to Lima
- Internal flight to Cusco (Usually around $150 and we can connect you to our local travel agent to acquire this)
- Lunches and dinners
- tips for guides and drivers
For a sample itinerary CLICK HERE. Itinerary is subject to change based on availability.
This trip is limited to 18 participants and spaces will sell out quickly.
Deposit to hold your space is $750 due by November 30th with a 3% service charge of $22.50 if you are paying through PayPal. Due to the nature of having to secure tickets to Machu Picchu and rail tickets there, deposits are slightly higher than normal to ensure that we all travel on the same train and are able to get into Machu Picchu together.
If you would like to pay by check you can e-mail me at TravelingYogi@MarinaDeLima.com and you can also pay by using Chase Quick Pay.