Join Marina for an end of summer Yoga and Adventure Retreat from August 27th to September 3rd in Portugal.
WHEN: Retreat starts on August 27th in Mafra, Portugal running through September 3rd and ending in Mafra, Portugal.
WHERE: Casa Shanti, in Mafra and Ericeira Beach Town, both of which are about 30 minute drive from Lisbon.
PRICE: Cost is $1,599 including all activities and meals (alcohol available for purchase)
WHAT: This trip will include:
- transportation to and from airport in Lisbon
- transportation and guide /instructor (if applicable) for all activities listed
- 9 Yoga Classes
- 1 Surf lesson in Ericeira Beach with board and wet suit rental
- 1 Rock Climbing session in Cascais with safety equipment and guide
- Day trip to Sintra, resort town in the foothills of Portugal
- Bike ride along the coastline from Cascais to Lisbon (bike rental of electric bike included)
- 1.5 hour Segway Tour of City of Lisbon
- Farewell dinner in Alfama with live Fado Music
- Accommodations for 8 days, 7 nights at Casa Shanti
- 3 meals daily made from locally sourced produce
- Wi-fi throughout Casa Shanti and surrounding cottages
- Full use of Casa Shanti Gardens and Terraces for relaxation
This trip will NOT include:
- Flights to and from Portugal
- Alcohol (available for purchase)
- Tips for surf instructor and rock climbing instructor
Deposit to hold your space is $500. Venmo is accepted, and preferred. Paypal is also accepted, with an added 3% service charge ($15). Deposits are due by June 1st to hold your spot. Final Payments are due by July 1st.
You can also pay via Chase quick pay or if you would like to mail me a check you can email me at TravelingYogi@MarinaDeLima.com.
Casa Shanti is located at Penedo do Lexim, near Mafra, just 30 minutes away from Lisbon and 10 Km away from some of the most beautiful beaches in the region. The place consists of a small cluster of stone houses, recovered from pre-existent ruins. The reconstruction was made with the same stones, used many times by our ancestors and keepers of this site. The houses are shaped in the regions traditional manner, with some personal touches and changes which made them more luminous and functional, yet still integrated in the surroundings.